Mongolian government representatives and FAO organized a two-day workshop on 07-08 Oct 2021 to present the results, lessons and recommendations to the STDF supported project on Animal Identification and Registration Systems (AIRS) in Mongolia.
During the event, experts, government and international organizations representatives also shared their experiences on livestock identification and traceability systems and other SPS-related capacity building initiatives on the livestock sector, including in Africa and the Asia Pacific region.
Check the presentations below to learn more.
- AIRS International best practices - Martin Burke (ICAR)
- Livestock production: gobal and regional perspectives - Sonevilay Nampanya (FAO Asia Pacific)
- AIRS of the National Food Agency of Georgia - Angelovski Dragan (FAO Georgia)
- Integrated Multipurpose Animal Recording Systems in India-INAPH - Kamlesh Trivedi (NDDB India)
- LITs in Eastern Africa as well as Botswana - Ricarda Mondry (FAO East Africa)
- AIRS Mongolia: Lessons learned and experiences - Erik Rehben (IDELE)
- AIRS Mongolia: Recommendations - Erik Rehben (IDELE)