20 MARCH 2019, WTO
- The outputs, impact and recommendations of the STDF project on animal health, production and compliance with standards to facilitate market access and trade in Cameroon
- How to facilitate the investments required and operationalisation of the disease control strategies in the country
- Opportunities to scale-up control measures in other countries or regions where similar threats affecting livestock, market access prevail
Live interpretation will be provided in English, French and Spanish.
Coffee and tea will be made available for participants in front of Room D from 14:00hrs.
- Ms. S. COULON, External Evaluator for STDF/PG/336. (Presentation S.Coulon)
- Mr. Juteau DEADJUFO TOUSSE, Premier Conseiller, Mission permanente de la République du Cameroun auprès de l'OMC. (Presentation C.Ndongo)
- Mr. Julio PINTO, Animal Health Officer, FAO LOG/Animal Production and Health Division. (Presentation J.Pinto)
Moderator: Mr. Simon PADILLA, Economic Affairs Officer, STDF Secretariat